When you write a blog post, you can think of it as an independent piece of content. But what if you could turn one type of content into more than one form? That’s exactly what we’re going to do here! By repurposing your blog posts and making them shareable on social media, you will not only save time but also boost your exposure and get more eyes on your work.
1. Grab a quote from the post
A quote from your post is a great way to engage readers. It can be used as a standalone post, but it’s also an easy way to start conversations and debates in the comments section of your social media pages.
If you’re looking for inspiration on what types of quotes you could use, here are some ideas:
- “The best thing about social media is that no one ever gets bored.” – Linda Bohlken (Twitter)
- “I think everyone should be more like me.” – @lululemon athletica (@LULUonFB)
- “Always keep calm and carry on” – Winston Churchill
2. Create graphics and photos
You can also use photos and graphics to illustrate your point.
For example, if you’re writing about how to get back in shape, use an image of yourself looking fit and healthy as an example for readers. This will help them feel motivated by the image instead of just reading words on a page. It’s more engaging than plain text alone!
Another way to use visuals is by breaking up text with images that relate back to the topic at hand—whether it’s something visual (like a photo) or some kind of chart/graph/chart etc., these help break up large blocks of text without making them seem like disconnected chunks of information.
3. Create a video or slide show
If you want to go the extra mile and make sure your content is visually appealing, consider creating a video or slide show. These tools make it easy to create engaging content that gets shared on social media.
Animoto: This tool lets you create online videos with its drag-and-drop editor. You can use it as a free option or pay $9 per month for premium features like its storyboard feature, which allows you to edit photos together so they appear in sync with animations created by Animoto’s software.
Wistia: Wistia makes videos easy by letting users import images from their computer and then add text over them (or even just one image) before placing them into the timeline of their video creation process.”
4. Use LinkedIn to share exclusive content
One of the best ways to turn your blog posts into fresh social media content is by using LinkedIn Pulse. This allows you to share exclusive content on your profile and also in certain groups, which can be helpful when trying to attract followers who are interested in what you write about.
To share this type of information on LinkedIn, simply click “Share” next to any post and select “LinkedIn Pulse” from the drop-down menu that appears under each post’s title bar (see image above). Once published, it’ll appear on both your personal and company pages!
5. Repurpose the article for a different platform
If you’re a blogger and you’re looking for a way to repurpose your content, there are several ways that can help you achieve this.
- Repurpose it for social media: Social media is the most popular platform for sharing information online, so taking your blog posts and turning them into content that will fit well in this format is an excellent way to get more eyeballs on your work. You can use photos or videos from the original blog post as well as screenshots from it (if any).
- Repurpose it for email newsletters: Email newsletters are another great way to share valuable information with potential customers or clients who may not regularly check out your website but still want some insight into what makes up your business practices and services offered by partners like yours! By repurposing articles written about topics relevant only within their industry, these types of emails become more personalized than usual because there are no distractions like ads or other elements cluttering up space between paragraphs where readers would typically see them too often otherwise…
One piece of content can be shared in so many different ways!
As you can see, there are so many ways to repurpose your blog posts for social media. Different platforms require different sharing tools and they have distinct content restrictions and formats (e.g., not appropriate for video).
By putting the pieces together, you can create fresh social media content that keeps people coming back for more. For more of these fresh strategies and ideas, connect with the experts at Yuved Technology for a result-driven content strategy. Yuved Technology has been recognized as one of the Top Content Marketing Agencies in India by DesignRush. For more information drop us a line now!